I finally finished! It took forever, partially because the directions in Crochet Today! for the scarf were different for the ones they had for the stitch, and partially because I’ve never used basket weave before and partially because I made the ‘long’ version. The stitch should have no right or wrong side, but when following the directions for the scarf I was ending up with a definite wrong side. So I trashed most of the instructions and followed the stitch instructions instead. The result was thus:
- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers