A friend of mine is moving soon and she gave me a few pots. They were cracked and the paint had seen better days but it was nothing a little TLC couldn’t fix.
First thing first they needed holes for drainage.
And after I broke my drill bit I bought a two pack and finished up. I didn’t realize how old my drill bits were; almost as old as my son. After that was done I glued the cracks back together making sure to apply the glue on the inside. Once the glue was no longer tacky I spray painted them.
I left the inside the original pink. Once plants are in there you won’t really see it anyway. The one on the left I decided I liked how the pink paint poked through so I kept it as it looks here.I now have three ‘new’ pots!