- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Author Archives: Marcia Young
IH Ribbon Scarf (By changing the colors, you change the cause you support. So make lots for all your causes!) Hook 5.5 mm Yarn Royal Blue Red Heart Soft ( B ) Pine Simply Soft Caron ( … Continue reading
Okay, so I made this ages ago; and then got sick, and then got busy, and before I knew it was January. So I’m finally posting this! Keeping with my new brand Fashionably Thin I used a skeleton’s ribcage to … Continue reading
It has been forever since I’ve been here! Life has been hectic and while I have things to share I just haven’t found the time to do it. Since I’ve been gone I’ve had several doctors appointments for IH, been … Continue reading
Last year I posted the following after seeing everyone complain about people being forced to work holidays. Luckily this year I haven’t seen it as much. I decided, however, to go ahead and repost it. The points are still valid … Continue reading
Recently I attended a business fair for residents of my base only. One of the things I made was a fully functioning crocheted lamp. Originally I was going to sell it for 125$ but I didn’t like how the top … Continue reading
Sadly one place we wanted to go before we headed home we didn’t get to make. We had booked a cabin at Lake Roper for a few days but had to cancel. None of us were happy about this. Since … Continue reading
This was a hot activity in summer. Very hot. But it was also very neat! This place has acres of planes on display plus several buildings with more planes. (images are copyrighted) Yeah, the ground was that dry.
We only stayed a few days or hours in each spot depending on how far the drive was from where we were staying. This involved a lot of driving but we were able to hit a lot places in a … Continue reading
Of course we couldn’t go to Tombstone without visiting our old haunting grounds on Fort Huachuca. Talk about a small base! I think you can sneeze and have it shoot you from one end of the base to the other. … Continue reading