- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: baby gifts
I have had four friends announce they were pregnant and due this summer. Three of them are on track and one suffered a miscarriage. The one I sent the baby blanket to has since discovered she’s having a boy. Her … Continue reading
It is a baby explosion around here! Every time I turn around another friend is pregnant. I offered to make one of my friends a baby blanket since it’s her first child. When I last spoke with her my friend … Continue reading
A few months ago I came up with a hadagi for my friend‘s baby. Since then a healthy baby girl was born. My friend graciously allowed me to show the finished product on her adorable Rosylnn. I wish it was … Continue reading
Reusable baby wipes… as gifts? Well, I guess. My friend certainly seemed happy enough when I offered to assist in making some for her. As I was finishing up the baby cocoon she texted me and asked how she should … Continue reading