- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: children activities
Our ‘local’ museum had a mineral and rock show roll into town. Nate adores rocks of any kind so we decided to surprise him with going up there. The two plus hour drive was worth it to see his face … Continue reading
If you have legos you probably have trouble storing them. Recently lego tables are all the rage. The cheap plastic ones can be as much as 50$. The concept is simple. You have a table with a play plate glued … Continue reading
I love Halloween! I get to dress up with out judgment. I get to watch as my son dresses up without judgment. I get candy! My son gets candy. My husband gets to watch horror movies without hiding; cause they … Continue reading
My son has finally completed his pottery class. More importantly I finally picked up his completed pieces! I think I like the bottom of his bowl better. No matter what though I was pretty impressed.