- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: container gardening
It might look odd but it serves three purposes: places my window boxes in a place the plants won’t get sunburned prevents my boxes and chairs from blowing away in high winds as a bug repellent When we first moved … Continue reading
A friend of mine is moving soon and she gave me a few pots. They were cracked and the paint had seen better days but it was nothing a little TLC couldn’t fix. First thing first they needed holes for … Continue reading
As I said before in my family reusing items isn’t about saving the environment or conserving or any other fad that’s currently going around. It’s about saving money. The Earth will take care of itself. It’s human egotism that makes … Continue reading