- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: Family time
Last year I posted the following after seeing everyone complain about people being forced to work holidays. Luckily this year I haven’t seen it as much. I decided, however, to go ahead and repost it. The points are still valid … Continue reading
This was a hot activity in summer. Very hot. But it was also very neat! This place has acres of planes on display plus several buildings with more planes. (images are copyrighted) Yeah, the ground was that dry.
We only stayed a few days or hours in each spot depending on how far the drive was from where we were staying. This involved a lot of driving but we were able to hit a lot places in a … Continue reading
Of course we couldn’t go to Tombstone without visiting our old haunting grounds on Fort Huachuca. Talk about a small base! I think you can sneeze and have it shoot you from one end of the base to the other. … Continue reading
We have been super busy! I can’t seem to find time to breath much less get stuff done. My husband was able to take leave this summer, though it was a near thing; we didn’t find out it was approved … Continue reading
A few weeks ago a chatty Private had asked my husband if he’d heard of a card game called Magic. My husband had started laughing. These kids were naught but toddlers when my husband was an avid Magic collector. When … Continue reading
It was exhausting! My son wanted to go to Legoland for his tenth birthday. Tenth birthdays are big in the US Military. It’s the age you get your first dependent ID. When you turn ten you are now responsible for … Continue reading
I gave in. I let my knee rest a few weeks and went out again. My husband and dog found a new area that’s less crowded and flatter; blissfully flatter. My son even learned to be a bit quieter; minus … Continue reading
As much as I love hiking my knees don’t love it in return. Maybe it’s the trails? More likely it’s the fact that my right knee cap no longer tracks correctly causing fluid buildup and intense pain. But we can … Continue reading