- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: holiday
Last year I posted the following after seeing everyone complain about people being forced to work holidays. Luckily this year I haven’t seen it as much. I decided, however, to go ahead and repost it. The points are still valid … Continue reading
I’ve been on an organizing frenzy since before Christmas. Putting away the decorations however just sent me over the top. While everyone else was unwrapping presents I was folding wrapping paper and putting the used bits into my wrapping box. … Continue reading
I wish you all a very merry Christmas. May your day be full of holiday cheer.
If you missed it there was a lot of controversy about certain stores making people work on Thanksgiving. I’m still seeing this mentioned on occasion even though Thanksgiving is over. A few of my friends were posting on FB about … Continue reading
I love Halloween! I get to dress up with out judgment. I get to watch as my son dresses up without judgment. I get candy! My son gets candy. My husband gets to watch horror movies without hiding; cause they … Continue reading
The pattern can be found here.
Pattern found here. You can’t tell very well but the yarn is white with silver sparkles. My couch kinda makes it look tan.