- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: home accessory
Recently I attended a business fair for residents of my base only. One of the things I made was a fully functioning crocheted lamp. Originally I was going to sell it for 125$ but I didn’t like how the top … Continue reading
With the advent of summer in full swing I find myself super busy. We have birthdays every month right now plus Father’s Day. The doctor appointments I wish would just be forgotten about but I’m told they’re necessary. Somewhere in … Continue reading
A while back I broke my canvas basket. It was one of those that had a metal frame on top and some rods along the side. I had taken the basket off the frame and attempted to wash it after … Continue reading
My dishtowels are ancient. I can’t even remember the last time I bought new ones. Since my husband bought me cotton yarn for Christmas I decided I’d make some of my own. After measuring some of my store bought ones … Continue reading