- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: pics
Our ‘local’ museum had a mineral and rock show roll into town. Nate adores rocks of any kind so we decided to surprise him with going up there. The two plus hour drive was worth it to see his face … Continue reading
We were recently privileged to witness some amazing clouds. At one point the long line of clouds even had a perfect circle inside of it. Unfortunately we were driving and I wasn’t able to nab a picture of that one. … Continue reading
Sometimes my son really seems to outdo himself on his art projects. I really loved the three pumpkins he did in oil pastels. I decided that I didn’t want that painting to met the fate of others; be dumped in … Continue reading
This is not Photoshopped. Promise! I actually took this in the parking lot of Staples. If it was Photoshopped I would have made it less grainy. If you thought that last grasshopper was big it has nothing on this one! … Continue reading
We had a horrendous storm pass through. I’m used to getting warnings and alerts on my phone from my Weather Channel App that never pan out. The area we live in is notorious for fooling radar. This time, however, they … Continue reading