- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: thanksgiving
Last year I posted the following after seeing everyone complain about people being forced to work holidays. Luckily this year I haven’t seen it as much. I decided, however, to go ahead and repost it. The points are still valid … Continue reading
If you missed it there was a lot of controversy about certain stores making people work on Thanksgiving. I’m still seeing this mentioned on occasion even though Thanksgiving is over. A few of my friends were posting on FB about … Continue reading
It’s time to give thanks for all you have and to do a bit of reflecting. This year I have much to be thankful for. My husband isn’t deployed or TDY for a change. My son is doing well in … Continue reading
I hope everyone who celebrates it had a great Thanksgiving. My mom certainly had a full house. Six of my sisters and their families showed up; including their pets. While we couldn’t go this year I called via FaceTime so … Continue reading