- © Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young, 2012. Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material without express and written permission from this blog’s author and/or owner is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to Marcia Young and The World of Marcia Young with appropriate and specific direction to the original content. For more information see Copyright Info link at the top of the page.
Top Posts & Pages
- Brief Bio
- Copyright Info
- Inspiration Behind Punishable Deed
- Introduction to Frankenstein Sewing
- Project Eight: Barrettes
- Project Five: A Bit of Vine and a Dash of Feathers
- Project Four: Wall Art so Easy My Eight Year Old Can do it. Literally
- Project Nine: Circle Skirt
- Project One: The Most Basic of Purses
- Project Seven: Play Shorts
- Project Six: The Jean Skirt!
- Project Three: The Rehashed Daddy Shirt
- Project Two: The Amazing Reversible (but not really) Scarf!
- Resources for Sewing
- Punishable Deed; a Synopsis Including Spoilers
Tag Archives: women’s accessories
Ah, barefoot sandals. They let you go barefoot while adding a touch of class. Okay, so they just dress up your feet a bit. These were more an experiment than a serious attempt but they came out well. Yarn: Aunt … Continue reading
Lately I’ve been seeing a lot of Arm Knitting but I suck at knitting. I can do simple things and arm knitting is beyond me. I end up in a tangled mess of yarn. I am good at knotting yarn! … Continue reading
I don’t know about you but I never seem to be able to find my hand sanitizer at the bottom of my purse. It doesn’t matter how small the purse is it’s lost in the black depths therein. I know … Continue reading
If you crochet by now you’ve seen a plethora of fingerless glove patterns. You’ve even seen mittens done in a half dozen different ways. One thing however that knitting seems to have a monopoly on is gloves. It’s been driving … Continue reading
Okay, get your head outta the gutter. The muffs we’re talking about today are fashion accessories. Or in my son’s case a ‘cast’. Yarn: Lion brand’s fun fur 1 ball and 1 ball of wool Hook: 6mm Gauge: Not essential … Continue reading
Here they are my first attempt at mittens. I got the pattern out of an old issue of Crochet! Magazine. The same issue also had instructions on how to make custom mittens. So I dug through my stash and came … Continue reading
This is the last one in this series of experiments. Promise! … for this series. This one was made from pink fun fur and black wool. I like the look of infinity scarves but I also like to twist them … Continue reading
I have no defense. Really I don’t. I was bored and decided I hadn’t used my knitting needles in a long time. Then I got to thinking of what to use them for, and the obvious solution since it’s cold, … Continue reading
Okay, so I got this idea after watching You Live in What? on HGTV. I love that show! Anywho, there was this one episode where this woman had a serious shoe fetish. I’m talking hundreds and her husband decided to … Continue reading
Okay, so this is what two of those scrumble pieces I made a while back became. This one became a bracelet which is available at my etsy store. While this one became a collar also available at my store.